Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Forum suggestion] Localized forum

Good day to the admins! 

I'm new here in forum, reading all the necessary things to consider Before playing and posting here. 

I was thinking if we can consider to have "Localized forum" 
Where to consider using local laguages. 

This forum maybe in a much friendly if we consider to open that part here in forum. Thinking in a much broader aspect if we have players from other countries. They have chance to use local language to their respective localized forum . Example

Philippines- only PH players are allowed to use it and will be able to post and used their local language. 

Every localized forum has translated forum and game rules and the rules how to use localized forum. 

Hope you consider this!

(05-09-2020, 01:16 PM)DORAEMON Wrote: Good day to the admins! 

I'm new here in forum, reading all the necessary things to consider Before playing and posting here. 

I was thinking if we can consider to have "Localized forum" 
Where to consider using local laguages. 

This forum maybe in a much friendly if we consider to open that part here in forum. Thinking in a much broader aspect if we have players from other countries. They have chance to use local language to their respective localized forum . Example

Philippines- only PH players are allowed to use it and will be able to post and used their local language. 

Every localized forum has translated forum and game rules and the rules how to use localized forum. 

Hope you consider this!

We have discord channel which exactly what you said. Come visit https://discord.gg/22g2xRv .. See ya ..