Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I frankly think a lot of the outrage lure tweets and Twitter replies are straight-up

Also I've heard of Animal Crossing Items the resurfacing of the brand new black panther party, I am not really educated on it and their perspectives. All I can say like there are quite Pro-white groups out there, there are Pro-black as well. For me being Pro-black is not ANTI another race like some of these groups teach, but I will not say there are not pro-black groups who have views like the KKK of self preservation so on and so forth. I really don't associate myself with that and I believe many black people do not associate with that as well. We just want a fair chance. We would like people to comprehend the deeper problem, which is and always has been racism and oppression that immediately has a negative impact on our right as human beings which is life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

This Is Most Likely just someone needing attention or trolling, at which they hugely succeeded seeing the Number of answers she got

I frankly think a lot of the outrage lure tweets and Twitter replies are straight-up troll accounts when they say shit like that, it would not be the first time accounts like that were made to muddy the waters or discredit actual social equity movements. Some may very well be truly crazy or ignorant individuals, but I think that it's more often than not meant to sow discord and/or farm articles for outrage sites.Animal crossing is a breeding ground for racists apparently,Twitter Resembles filling a tin can Filled with wasp, shaking the piss out of it and Hammering it open in someone's picnic, the More angry cunts come out with no idea who Is friend and who Is foe just taking out their shit on Anybody whos different from them

Catpiss is a strain of excellent weed and purple weed is good marijuana. So if the catpiss is purple it is good weed.And only certain types will turn purple. Those are great breeds even when they aren't colored purple and often still possess"purple" from the name.Yeah no, I tried making a consideration and thought to myself"do I really wanna contend with those who put the tin foil at the grocery store out of stock"

Depends. If someone is buy Animal Crossing Bells For Sale completely wrong I would attempt to correct them. Needed to sacrifice gold.I only fallow youtubers who I like and a game I really like and seldom open my twitter