Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macro

Hi guys, I'm a newbie on this server. I'm just wanna ask about macro. I try to use some macro and yes as expected it got detected. but some players able to use macros. Is it only applicable for those who have a keyboard/mouse macro? For me its kind of unfair right? (we have a motto "Play Fair") Smile  Sorry to those who have this mouse macro, I did not mean what you thinking I knew its not your fault to have that advantage of the game.

Let me go straight. GM's / admin is there a way to be fair about this thing macro except buying macro mouse? like a macro app that's not prohibited to use in this game? (well I know all keypress events are detected but who knows ^_^ )

P.S: (bush) I'm not complaining like its a big deal to me. I'm just here writing this to have this discussion and hear some player's opinions.

Thank you.  Smile  
Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheChosen's post:
  • dieseck

(05-27-2020, 03:10 PM)TheChosen Wrote: Hi guys, I'm a newbie on this server. I'm just wanna ask about macro. I try to use some macro and yes as expected it got detected. but some players able to use macros. Is it only applicable for those who have a keyboard/mouse macro? For me its kind of unfair right? (we have a motto "Play Fair") Smile  Sorry to those who have this mouse macro, I did not mean what you thinking I knew its not your fault to have that advantage of the game.

Let me go straight. GM's / admin is there a way to be fair about this thing macro except buying macro mouse? like a macro app that's not prohibited to use in this game? (well I know all keypress events are detected but who knows ^_^ )

P.S: (bush) I'm not complaining like its a big deal to me. I'm just here writing this to have this discussion and hear some player's opinions.

Thank you.  Smile  
Heart

Why just can't we use Manual Combo "Finger Power"?  Smile 
FF for this post.. waiting for feedbacks....